Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 06:45 PM   #9342
VJ Raven
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Random Thoughts

Thanks!! It was a real pain in the posterior to be without internet for over three weeks!!

It's been three weeks since I installed Vista and it's working fine so far... I've reinstalled most of the games we had on it before with a couple of new ones... And I have all of my Creed and CSI pics back on it.

I'm still learning the ropes of Vista but it's not as bad as I thought it would be. I think the main problems people had with Vista was that they had only 1 GB of RAM on their system and Vista needs that full GB to run by itself... Toss in other applications running (like Firefox for example) and that's probably what made things crash or move slower than they should be. I have 3 GB in my computer right now and am trying to talk Hubby into getting me another 2 GB stick so I'll have plenty.

Anyone see Truly around? I haven't seen her in here in ages, before my computer went *PFFFFFFFFT* back in March. It's odd being in here and not seeing her posts. *scratches head*

We creative types have to create in order to feel ALIVE... That's why I write. Without my writing, I would not be living, only existing.
~Me~

Music is vital to life, as vital as breathing.
~Me~