View Single Post
Old 06-26-2004, 08:09 PM   #5
Echelon122
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
IS this like looking at Nostradamous' (sp?) works after something happens to find something that fits the situation? Or looking in the "Bible Codes" for words about events AFTER They happen?

So the guy didn't like being the center of attention....he still doesn't look or sound too comfortable with it..but sometimes circumstance dictates roll changes and adapting to new situations.
And the WTLF Blue Collar intro....He'd always either focus on his hands or the guitar or close his eyes...doing finger picking on a guitar's not that easy to do...and nearly every Creed fan that's been around a while knows the intro note for note...LOL They'd notice a mess up in there like STapp missing a note on vocals...

I think it was said by Myles actually, that he'd be playing rhythm guitar and backing up on the solos. ARe you trying to imply or create drama there Susan? or Grasping at straws?

they've always been big on "We don't put anything on the album we can't replicate live."....sometimes there were little pre-recorded fillers...but basially what you heard on Creed records was what you got. Right down to some filler guitar on SHWM and DSD..which Stapp jsut played a few chords for, but it filled the gap in the over all sound that a solo creates. AGain, Myles and I think too Mark, have said, that Myles will be playing live...time will tell in what degree.

Quote: I'd love to have a side project where I can just solo like crazy over everything.....(seems like he got his wish, altho it went further than "just a side project")

Actually, THAT side project (the one Tremonti is actually refering to) is just on hold for a while. Not the right time for it. But lots of artists have or want side projects where they can show their chops, in any vein.

Marcos...I love you...will you marry me? lol

I might be a newbie here, but I've been
around a long time.