View Single Post
Old 05-17-2005, 11:54 PM   #14
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
More Movies

One i,ve whatched about a dozen times And it Recently Hit Me GOONIES You Got These Kids After A hidden Treasure that was a myth of the legend of the pirate one eyed willie ...you must pay very close attention to the movies parts to find its message through the move the Goonies Ran Acrossed Skeltons Of Dead Bodys Who Had Not Made As Far As The Goonies Did...At One Point They Got Scared And Wanted To Go Back << Which More In Likley Would have been a smart thing to do ..Through The Eyes Of Adult Yes Or Was It ...THE GOONIES NEVER SAY DIE ..And Of Course They Made It Where No Other Pirates Have Been Before Which Brought To Mind.. MATT. Ch.6 The Strait And Wide Gate You will find that message in their somewhere ...ENTER YE IN THE STAIT GATE FOR WIDE IS THE GATE AND BROAD IS THE WAY THAT LEADETH TO DESTRUCTION AND MANY PIRATES I Guess And Many There Will Be Go in Threat BECAUSE STRAIT IS THE GATE AND NARROW IS THE WAY WHICH LEADETH TO LIFE..AND FEW THERE FIND IT
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything