View Single Post
Old 05-10-2005, 11:13 AM   #8
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
yes i have about 2 years ago it really moved me its a tear jerker i will tell ya well i just recently saw one of those killer movie where 2 kids in love go on a killing spree ...called STARKWEATHER it really touched me its based up on a true story about this Guy named charlie i kinda felt sorry and bled for the charecter portrayed he really could not help that he was killer the entire movie its self brought back these scriptures Matt. Ch 7.1.5 JUDGE NOT THAT YE BE NOT JUDGED FOR WITH WHAT JUDGEMENT YE SHALL BE JUDGED AND WITH WHAT MEASSURE YE METE IT SHALL BE MEASURED TO YOU AGAIN..OR HOW WILT THOU SAY TO THY BROTHER LET ME PULL OUT THE MOTE OUT OF THINE EYE AND BEHOLD A BEAM IS IN THINE OWN EYE THOU HYPOCRITE FIRST CAST OUT THE BEAM FROM THINE OWN EYE AND THEN YE SHALL SEE MORE CLEARLY TO CAST OUT THE MOTE OF THY BROTHERS EYE... check it out
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything