View Single Post
Old 09-01-2004, 08:38 PM   #15
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Xterminator27) How about you give care packages to some of teh million or so starving and suffering children in the 3rd world countries instead of giving it to the weathly american solders who dont really need it anyways
Your first moronic post in this thread. You make generalizations regarding things about which you obviously know nothing.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Xterminator27) Mayby we should be giving stuff to starving and dieing children out in 3rd world countries who need these things to live their horrible suffering lives instead of giving it to a nuch of already wealthy men who dont already need it.
Your 3rd moronic post, again, generalizing all members of the American military as wealthy. Again, you've got a lot to learn.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Xterminator27) SO THINK OF THAT WHEN YOU EAT YOUR LOBSTER(yes i spelt it right this time) DINNER YOU PIGS
Exactly who were you calling a pig? The wealthy American service men and women??

Here's the deal X. I saw that you posted your own thread about sending care packages to needy 3rd world countries. I hope millions of people send you much needed items. I'm not trying to save the world, I'm just attempting to make life a little more comfortable for my husband and his fellow sailors. You go save the world in your own thread and leave mine alone. This will be your last warning. Shut up and get out of this thread if you don't have anything worthwhile to say.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.