View Single Post
Old 09-01-2004, 07:59 PM   #10
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Xterminator27)
instead of giving it to a nuch of already wealthy men who dont already need it.

PS how the FUCK is this Anti-American?? Whoever thinks that is a DUMBASS it has nothing to do with america but our world in general

SO THINK OF THAT WHEN YOU EAT YOUR LOBSTER(yes i spelt it right this time) DINNER YOU PIGS
Excuse me, you 15 year old who has much to learn about the world, but my husband is currently serving in Kuwait and will be stationed over there for the next 6-9 months, and trust me when I tell you, he's NOT a wealthy man who doesn't need things. They aren't serving them lobster dinners, nor are we here at HOME eating lobster dinners. I started this thread because several people had shown interest in sending care packages overseas to our loved ones who are away from their families, and you've completely made a mockery of it. If you don't agree with this thread, don't post in it or put me on your ingnore list, but I won't sit here and watch you disrespect me, my husband or the other soldiers and sailors who are serving over there. I'm not fucking around with you on this one X.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.