View Single Post
Old 10-11-2004, 06:33 PM   #69
Jooji_2
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Creed_Defaultgirl) I'm sorry, but if creedpit is worse than this place, it must be the deepest pit in hell or something! If any of you want to see this person anymore, you won't find me here. There is a place where people can comprimise, and discuss things and keep the board peacefull, unlike CreedFeed.

Hey, uhh, just some advice to the future of this board, you might as well just take the stapp forums off, all they do 'round here is stir trouble. Bye

The fact that one person who truly worked to get along with everybody here, doesn't post any information about Stapp anymore, hasn't escaped my notice. What good does it do anyway. Who the hell is even interested? Other than for any entertainment quality it might have.

And yes, believe me, Creedpit is worse....worse than you could ever imagine. But, hey Creed_Defaultgirl....I joined the cult too. At least its a place populated by people who act like adults...and no matter what the discussion is about.....EVERYBODY gets treated with the same amount of respect....and all the statements are backed up by facts....not rumor and speculation.