View Single Post
Old 10-11-2004, 04:29 PM   #62
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Frankie) You know what..with that one statement...mark dismissed us with a flick of his tongue...the same way he has dismissed Scott...like none of us ever mattered...He insinuated that Scott's fans are shallow...as if Scott's talent and his voice and his lyrics mean nothing to us...and the fact that we have been Creed fans for years...many of us from the very beginning...means nothing to him. So yes...I guess we did take it personally.

Again, I fail to see where this applies to Scott Stapp fans who are/were in it for the music. If this is the category in which you belong, then that statement has nothing to do with you. It has to do with SOME Scott Stapp fans who he perceived as being shallow.
Shadow, I never said you listened to Creed because of Scott Stapp's looks. Again, I think this was directed at SOME fans of Scott, not ALL fans of Scott. I'm a fan of Scott, too, and that comment didn't bother me in the least because I know it wasn't directed at me, because, like you, I'm in it for the music.