Thread: Hello Again..
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2009, 04:55 PM   #50
Faithwalker012
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Hello Again..

Wow.... nice to see ya Elissa. I hope we see and hear some more from you every now and then.

It'd be great if a few more of our friends from Creednet wound up popping in at some point... though it's really nice to have the people who are here. *Goes back to the wrestling obsessed days and does a Lance Storm "If I can be serious for a minute" thing*.... I think Creednet and the people there had a bigger impact on all our lives than any of us ever thought a message board would. I know I enjoyed the time spent there, the time spent talking to people through e-mail and on AIM,the Bordercross board, had some phone conversations with some, met a few people in my area and hung out with them in the non cyber world a few times.

It's been great getting to know people like Savannah(GodzGirl), David(Heaven), Michael(Iron Horse), Mark (Hulkster), Elissa, and people I didn't get a chance to get to know as well before but are here now... or just brand new people.

Now I do wish I'd never met creedsoul~ or mary's lamb. Just kidding you two.

And yes, I like half Japanese girls. Heck, I may even like half Chinese girls, but I don't really know and talk to any at this time.

Jason