View Single Post
Old 06-28-2004, 03:39 PM   #3
OneOmerta
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Creed Call It Quits

"The reasons weren't musical, they were personal," says guitartist Mark Termonti. "My relationship with Scott [Stapp] wasn't comfortable anymore. When we finally got together to play, nothing was happening. Scott would just sit there and not interact." Stapp, who declined to comment, is working on a solo album, and Tremointi has formed a new band, Alter Bridge, with Creed's two other original members. Says Tremonti, "This is the band that we plan to retire with."

thanks for posting this Shadow

Interesting....can't help but notice that finger again....

"scott would just sit there, scott wouldn't interact, scott spent too much time on the phone, scott didn't want to go the same route as we did musically, scott didn't want to tour as much as the rest of us, scott eats cheesecake and likes leather pants, scott, scott, scott, scott, scott, scott, scott, scott, scott, scott..............

eta...my disclaimer also...

disclaimer....this too is only my opinion on what I see when I read any interviews done by Mark and AB. And please...don't try to change my opinion...it's mine and it's not going away LOL!

Last edited by OneOmerta : 06-28-2004 at 03:42 PM. Reason: had to add my disclaimer...