Thread: Breaking Up?
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2004, 04:43 AM   #10
Echelon122
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: There's not been any official announcement, but I really think Creed is finished.

I'm inclined to agree with that. Though I think it'd be a benifit to WU actually putting out a press release to that effect, part of me thinks they won't for fear of lost profits from the "Creed name". I think though, a relase to that effect would actually not hurt their "Creed" profits.

Down the road, as I've said before, I'd hope the guys could heal whatever their friendships, that on that level things could be mended, or even just start to be. If Creed's going to be finished forever, I'm glad they had the Philly NYE show to go out on.

Quote: Of course, this is all speculation, but I'd ask anyone else to make sense out of all this?

I don't think 100% sense can be made out of it without the people themselves actually coming out and saying...and I don't see that happeneing, and I wouldn't ask that it would happen.

Quote: We all know the strife between Marsall and Creed over legal matters. Either Brian had a total change of heart, or the real reason Brian left was due to friction between him and Stapp.
Probably some of both. I mean he did actually sue everyone...meaning not just "Creed" and the companies, but the individuals as well...so I think not only was there "change of heart" on Brian's part, but also on Mark and Flip's. But I think the real reasons are known to the people involved.

I might be a newbie here, but I've been
around a long time.