Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 11:31 AM   #8882
JulieCitySlicker
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Random Thoughts

Hi Everyone!

How are ya? Kathy(dad's g/f) and I went to a Taste Of Home cooking school last night in Maumee (from Taste Of Home magazine), and it was really fun. Everyone who went got a free little gift bag packed full of coupons for thing like Crisco olive oil, Galio wines, and some other things. The bags also had a Mc Cormick seasoning sample, an oven mit, chip bag clips, 3 Taste Of Home magazines, and alot of other stuff as well. They gave away alot of door prizes as well, such as a huge Mc Cormick spice rack full of different seasonings, bbq and grilling utensils, cook books, several gift baskets from Crisco that included all of their new olive oils,. They gave away so much stuff that I can't remember all of it,lol.

I won a huge gift bag from Ziplock that has several boxes of ziplock bags, and containers with lids, it has the zip n steam bags, and the vaccuum sealer for freezer bags in it as well.

The lady who was doing the cooking made 10 different things right in from of us, including mexican lasagna, greek turkey burgers, salmon with orzo, and a chicken dish with zuccinni. Everything smelled so good too! At the end of the show once she was done cooking, they drew 10 names and those people got to take one of the food dishes that she made home with them. I had a blast at this!!! It was like being at a Food Network show. Everyone got a free year subscription to Taste Of Home magazine to.

Well I just thought I would share my fun and awesome night with all of you!!
alone
All I know
I still got mountains to climb
on my own

Enough To Let Me Go-Switchfoot

Last edited by JulieCitySlicker : 02-27-2009 at 11:42 AM.