Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2005, 01:55 PM   #955
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Christmas Magic

The magic of christmas and the spirt of christmas comes from the gift of eterntiy whoever you are the spirt of christmas captured inside of us all of dreams of catching snowflakes that would blow you to toyland or a speciale ride on santas sleigh or being an elf so you can keep all the toys you want or that one of kind feeling we all have felt waiting on santa to bring toys on christmas morning and the wating of christmas day each day you wonder about the magic of christmas and its truly Santas Day It just could not be no other way only a child could understand the meaning of sleeping in the hay No Toys No tree Lights No cheer No santa Noir Nor No reindear No frosty No toyland no magic just a story that kids dont understand Blessed Is santa This Year And The Spirt Of Christmas That Was Given To All Children The Gift Of Wonder The Gift Of Dreams The Gift Of The Spirt The Gift Given To Children Everywhere So The Angels Sing The Christmas Magic Has Gone No Where So Its Only Christmas For Children And His Spirt Will They Follow Far And Near And Everywhere Santa Knock On Every Door He Knows Every List And He Check Its Twice And He Knows Whos Naughty And Whos Nice We Love Baby Jesus But Who Thought Toys Would Be Nice Matt, ch.6 7.10 Ask And It Shall Be Given You Seek And Ye Shall Find Knock And It Shall Be Opend Or What Man Is There Of You whom of his son shall ask bread and will give him a stone or will he as a for fish and he will give him a serpent if ye being EVIL know how to give good gifts unto your children HOW MUCH MORE SHALL YOUR FATHER WHICH IS HEAVEN GIVE GOOD THINGS TO THEME THAT ASK, THE SPIRT OF CHRISTMAS And The Spirt Peace And What Christmas Truly Means Remains In The Spirt Of Children As To Everyday Out Of The Year His PEACE And Spirt Is Everyday He That Hath Ear Let Him Ear,
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done