Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2005, 12:39 AM   #952
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Amen!!!

Awsome message Hev THE LORD YOUR GOD WILL RAISE YOU LIKE MOSES, the thing i find funny today as that we have so many LIKE MOSES They Can Talk Talk But Can They Walk They Walk That Walk To Know The Word You Must Live The Word, HAAAAAAA now a lot of brothers can preach all they want on moses or who ever , but when they trade that tie and suit in FOR A NICE LONG WALK IN THE WILDERNESS And Forsaking Their Lifes As Moses Walked Out Of Eygpt then i mite buy 35 percent of their storys, AMEN there was only one prophet One who was subject death Da BIg JC And In The Son Of God Was A Humble Spirt And An Inclined Ear And A Humble Heart, And who was also subject to his elders WHICH WERE THE PROPHETS, In His Blood Was The Blood Of Many Prophets, And His Day All Of His Elders Did Not Walk With Him But He Gave Their Examples and kept their Testamonies For Gods People because its all the people knew was the law of Moses, and untill this DAY The Law Of Moses is still with theme, And they Will Contradict THE NEW TESTAMENT And wanna go there WHEN THE GREATEST EXAMPLE OF ALL WAS GIVEN THROUGH CHRIST, and his words just few i say can we now continue and follow that example And Learn From His Words And His Testamoni with an open heart who will give you so much more than you ask in his word and his truth and in his humble spirt and his blood were the elders as well from the days of old , And Being Raised As A Prophet Or Anybody CHRIST THE ALL FOR ONE SACRIFICE, christ walked were angels would not tread and that narrow Gate is not for all but everyone has the right TO WALK THE STRAIT because his narrow gate made it for you AMEN because your going reach a place on The Way of that strait gate that will be easier , But some will find destruction, And Asking God Why Lord I got to church every week i pay more than enough tighs im a good person Why Did this happen to me Which The Differ Is On That Narrow path same thing BUT WE NEVER WALK IT ALONE, Psalm.42 As THE HART Panteth After The Water Brooks So Paneth My Soul After Thee O God My Soul Thirsteth For God FOR THE LIVING GOD, when shall i come and appear before God, My Tears Have Been My Meat Day And Night while they continualy say unto me Where Is Thy God when I Remembear These Things I Pour Out My Soul in me , YET The Lord Will Command His Loving kindness in the day time and in the night his song shall be with me and my prayer unto The God Of My Life ,
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done