Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2005, 10:41 AM   #946
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Praise The Lord

Nice Message Hev, another slogan IS UP A CREEK WITHOUT A PADDLE, Rom 8.18.25 THE FUTURE GLORY no matter the sitution no matter no matter who you are, The Word is the same yesterday today and forever, AMEN We dont want to fall Short OF THE GLORY OF GOD, Life Is A few Days Of Trouble A Wise Man Once Said But I,ll Not Complane OH Lord for im sheltered im clothed and im fed, BUT MANY IS THE TRIALS And Much Time Is The Wait... For I Recon That The Sufferings Of This Present Time Are Not WORTHY to be compared which shall be revealed in us for the earnest expectation !! Of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons Of God For the creature was made subject to vantiy NOT WILLINGLY BUT BY REASONS OF HIM WHO HATH SUBJECT IN THE SAME HOPE Because The Creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the Glorious Liberty Of The Children Of God For We Know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together untill now and not only they but ourselves also which the first fruits of the spirt Even we ourselvs Groan within ourselves wating for the adoption to wit the redmption of our body For We Are Saved By Hope but hope that is seen is not hope for what you can see and have it why hope for it But if we hope for that we see not then do we with patience wait for it , and the rest of are brothers and sisters THEY RELY in that same hope, Steadfast Forbear One Another In Love And In The Hope And In The Promises Of Christ
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done