Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 11:43 PM   #3196
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

Exciting News

Lately I have been shopping a lot! ... More than I ever shopped in my life.

We were in the midst of buying a binder for my child for school when I look up and glowing before me was one of the most interesting tools I have ever seen...

A laminator... Want to use my laminator? Nice way to make a friend don't ya think?

To laminate or not to laminate it? That is the question. Yes maybe I am a weirdo I get excited over lamination procedures and beautiful books. I love to create.

I bought two books today Dante's Inferno...preparing for my all time favorite author's new book. Inferno by Dan Brown coming out in May. I thought since the book is written about this poem then I should study first. The other book was unplanned but what sold me on it was that it is written by a neurosurgeon that died and went to heaven, he lived...to tell about the experience. Before it happened he thought life after death stories were just brain reflexes..until it happened to him.

The story is called" Proof of Heaven" I am on page 4, but it's interesting coming out the gate. Here is the link:

http://www.amazon.com/Proof-Heaven-N...roof+of+heaven

Tomorrow we are adopting a new puppy, She is eight weeks old and we are naming her "Sunday" because we are going to pick her up on Sunday and meeting her for the first time. She is a "magical" lab and husky mix. I assure you...she is not your average dog.

You see this dog is magically special because we used to have a Solid White, blue eyed husky that disappeared about 2 years ago, we haven't seen a trace of her since except in our dreams, she still visits. Our hearts were broken for a long time. I kept telling my daughter I would get her another dog, but kept making excuses...you know ..it's hard to get attached like that...and just start over so quickly.

Well I told her we were going to try a lab this time because husky's are very hyperactive dogs but very smart. So she still wanted a husky. I call about an ad in a local paper...thinking it was a husky puppy because naturally the child always in wins out in situations like this. Ha!

I am talking to the lady, Debbie. I ask her if she has a puppy left and she says, Yes I have one left and she is a female. I said great is she a husky? She says, "yes, and a lab mix." She is half husky / half lab! My heart just exploded...and I knew she was our dog, it was meant to be, it was fate...destiny..divine guidance...she is a special dog. I haven't seen her yet ...but can't wait til tomorrow. We are picking her up after lunch.

Last edited by Sasa : 01-19-2013 at 11:47 PM.