View Single Post
Old 07-04-2005, 10:44 PM   #19
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
More Examples For Followers Of The Old Test. Haa Thanks Aussie i did,t know what that meant..St John Ch.8 If Ye CONTINOUE IN MY WORD Which Is Pretty Good Example Of Love...Then Ye Are Indeed My Disciples And Ye Shall Know The Truth.... and the truth shall make you free i say unto you whosoever committeth sin is the serveant of sin abideth not in the house forever BUT THE SON ABIDETH FOREVER, To Forgive Our Sins Again SIN IS ONLY FOR A SEASON BUT THE SON EVERLASTING if ye the son therefore shall make you free ye shall be free indeed...i know that ye are abrhams seed but ye seek to kill me b/c my word hath no place in you if ye were abrahams children ye we do the works of abraham but now ye seek to kill me a man that had told you the truth ye do the deeds of your father ,, over ther you will they said we be not born of fornication we have one father god , if God Were Your Father ye would love me i procced forth and came from god neither came i myself but he sent me why do ye not understand my speech because ya cant hear yw are of your father the father of lies and the lust of your fathers will ye do ..and because i tell you the truth ye believe me not..which of you convinceth me of sin and if i say the truth why do ye not believe me he that is of god heareth gods words ye therfore hear theme not b/c ye are not of god... they anwsered and said say we not well that you are a samaritian and hast a devil...he told theme i have not a devil but i honour my father and ye dishounor me and i seek not mine own glory there is one that seeketh and jugeth i say unto you if a man keep my saying he shall never see death...
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything