View Single Post
Old 06-05-2004, 07:19 PM   #64
Gabriel
Mark's Brother
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The other thing I don't understand is all this who is classier? Mark or Scott? Who really took the high road? While I'm sure it's very entertaining to debate there is a simple truth to this. Mark and Scott are two different people with two different personalities. Scott is more careful, always choosing his words and very concious of his public image, while Mark is more straight up publicly. Is either bad? I don't think so. I think we, as people, tend to identify with them differently based on how our personalities are. Some like Stapps public image because he is safe and almost gallant while others like Mark because he reminds you of the guy next door who is honest and hard working. It comes down to the simple fact that these guys are adults and are perfectly capable of taking care of themselves. If Stapp has a problem with anything Mark or Flip or me or anyone else said ...well he has all our #'s. I'm sure he'd call us. So lets not try to get bent out of shape about all of this. I'ts over. Creed is done and now we have all kinds of cool music from these guys to look foreward to.

Michael