Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 09:01 AM   #2513
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Amen And Amen

GLORY TO GOD And Praise Jesus The Mind Guides The The Tounge GLORY TO GOD Jesus Said Forgive Theme For They Know Not What They Do Brother Today WE HAVE TO BE IN THAT SAME ATTITUDE DAILY We Can Protect Our Tounges And What Comes Out Of Our Mouth BY THE SWEET PRECIOUS ALMIGHTY A Wise Tounge Is A Silent One Sometimes As The Book Of Proverbs Teaches Us AND Reframes Us From Evil Way GLORY TO GOD The Word Tells Us His Feelings PRAISE JESUS Are Somtimes The Same I Only Despise That Which You Despise AND The LORD THY GOD HANDLES EVERY SITUTION In A Manner Of GRACE AND DIVINTIY That We Sometimes Cant Subside In A Pulse Of Momeant Oh I Tell Ya What THE LORD SAYS COME UNTO ME Bring Your Anger And Languish AND SUPPLICATIONS BEFORE ME He Will Work It Out THE GOD OF OUR SALVATION BLESSED BE THE LORD WHO DAILY LOADS US WITH BENEFITS EVEN THE GOD OF OUR SALVATION SELAH HE THAT IS OUR GOD GLORY TO GOD WILL BE OUR GOD IN TIMES OF TROUBLE UNTO GOD BELONGS THE ISSUIES FROM DEATH BUT GOD SHALL WOUND THE HEAD OF HIS ENEMIES We Should Take That Comfort Of Him And Know That If We Hold On Kats HIS WAYS AND LOVE AND INSTRUCTION WELL NEVER FORSAKE US IN OUR TIME OF NEED PEACE AND GUDIANCE Be With Us All In JESUS NAME Blessings And Streneth Ya,alls