View Single Post
Old 04-30-2003, 06:57 PM   #22
Victoria
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by Dogstar
Hey, Victoria, welcome to the bb! I live in Philly now, but I'm from New England originally. I have a friend who lives in Avondale, so I'm a little familiar with Chester County. That's quite a move you made. Do you like it there?

I've heard of Avondale, don't think I've been there.

Yeah I LOVE IT out here in the NW US - it totally rocks! You can see beautiful mountain views of Mt. Hood, Mt. St. Helens, Mt. Bachelor on a clear day - breathtaking. A BIG difference from the dirty scummy city - yes, I mean Phila

It's soooooooooooooooo laid back out here, everyone is friendly and nice - that was quite a shocker when I first got out here - being from Philly, you'd know what I mean - everyone there had a freakin attitude and is rude as hell. I used to work down in Center City at 16th and Market and I hated it. Taking Septa was bad enough!! I moved out to Portland about 2 weeks after 9/11 - it was pretty scary getting on a plane.

The only problem is, Creed's been back to Philly and the general area about 5 times since I moved out here, and they were supposed to come out here but it got canceled and then rescheduled and then canceled and never rescheduled. THAT pissed me off, but hey I know it ain't personal. It's just the way it works, although it SUCKS FOR ME!!! I saw them 3 times when I was living in the Philly area, and I miss seeing them!!! GRRRR