View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010, 12:53 PM   #10
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: AB to Give Away Free MP3 (9/17)

Quote: (Originally Posted by revisfoot) ...huh?
....what i meant was to INTERPRED, that spend wisley this world in the shapes in, one of my theroys have always been, worry not for what tommorow will bring because we dont know, but if you stand within the meassures of bringing something to pass, worrry not but always be preaperd in a wise spirt as to your elders the way you were taught, For Everythings Else, when we come in to the moods F this F That, and i no long care anymore, when nothing is going FOR YOU AMEN, AMEN, jesus is in the midst, And over And Under, And In Mercy And Divinty, will make it right, so yes it pays, to stay on a thrifty budget, whatever walk of life, all im saying....u never know, when resourses could go down for a while, the word says...in one final statement, I come, Like A THIEF in the night, And My Reward Is with me, that of course portrays jesus...all the precepts and things no man of any theory or conclusion ..CAN SEE WHEN, thats why many fall of deception or to that tirsome point, The Word Tells Us, Over In ECC, Let Us Hear THE Entire Conclusion The Point Is Folk Dont See It As The Same, APLPHA AND OMEGA, Amen, things sometimes comes quickly, Gods Love Guides Us And Leads Us, in these matters birthed from Cain And Abel, Greed, and in ways we are no part of their world but we live in it, peter still pays paul... so if we can avoid that siution it also cometh quicky at times, and IRONCLY, The Message, Pay More ATTENTION, For Those have You, That Enter In That Rest, ................. WHOOOOOOOOO, and ya,alls its killing me, waiting on AB~3........While Everybody Is Hearing This And That Right Now.....but i,ll hang in there i promise........