Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 10:43 AM   #2549
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

PRAISE JESUS Broke Down The Traditon Of The Elders And Said Whosoever Loveth A Mother Or A Father More Than Me Is Not Worthy Of Me Pick Up That Cross AND FOLLOW Matt 15>1>9 THEN, CAME , To Jesus Scibes And Pharisees Which Were Of Jerusalem Saying Whu Do These Disciples Transgress The Tradtion Of The Elders For They Not Whash Not Their Hands When They Eat Bread, PRAISE JESUS Brother We Do Have A few Defects AMEN But Praise Jesus He Sees Theme Not And Looks Over Us BY HIS BLOOD The Old Letters BURN Praise Jesus BUT HE Answered Ad Said Unto Theme WHY DO YE ALSO TRANSGRESS THE COMMANDMENT OF GOD By Your Tradition ? FOR GOD COMMANDED Saying Honour Thy Mother And Father And He That Curses Father Or Mother Let Him Die The Death GLORY TO GOD PAPAS ALRIGHT AND MAMAS ALRIGHT they Just A Littlie Weird And I Praise Jesus Still To This Day regardless of that conflict THEY GAVE ME LIFE AMEN But ye say whosoever Shall Say To His father or mother it is a gift by whatsoever thou mightest BE PROFITED BY ME And Honour Not His Father Or His Mother HE SHALL BE FREE thus have made ye made the commandment Of GOD OF NONE EFFECT BY YOUR TRADTION. Ye Hypocrites, Well Did Esaias Prophesy Of You Saying THIS People Draweth Nigh Unto Me With Their Mouth And Honor Me With Their Lips GLORY TO GOD if it sound good BUT THEIR HEARTS IS FAR FROM ME, BUT In Vain They Do Worship Me Teaching For Doctrines The Comandments Of Men PRAISE JESUS He Set Us Free