View Single Post
Old 03-17-2004, 07:41 PM   #17
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
[quote=shunammite]I thought the lyrics were pretty good...people are strange when you're a stranger...a stranger in a strange land...that idea is in a lot of places, the Bible for one... we all want to be happy and play but life won't let you....

This song is more upbeat than most, talking in terms of "we"...you can stand anything when you are not alone...

Of course the music will make all the difference...

I wanted to add that I hope for great success for everyone ever connected with Creed in any way...but my heart belongs to Stapp...who to blame, I can't think about that, I just know how much I have loved him. Yes Whats Your Name Whatever Its To Hard For Me To Type In But Im Serious Thats What I Got Out Of These Lyrics Really it Feels Good To Here Something Again. And Your right The Music Makes All The Diffrence To Be Honset With You It Was . The Melody To Sacrafice That Grabbed In Sucked Me In First Then The Words Did Not Hit Me To Later Such Perfect Sound I Will Never Forget Magic Happend Some Were !!! Oh Yes Stapps Not Dead By The Way
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything