View Single Post
Old 02-11-2004, 07:09 PM   #34
multifast1
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Jooji_2) Doesn't sound like anything different than you thinking I defend stapp cause I'm enamored.

If you like the band.....then talk about how much you like the band.....not how much you "dislike" one certain member. Save one thread where I turned the tables on the bashing......I don't discuss what I may like or not like about any of the members. (except for Marshall) If its Tremonti that you love so....why make it a point to go into such detail about what you DON'T like about another member. There are plenty of people here who would love to hear you tal about Tremonti and his talents, of which I believe he has much. I'm sure they would all love to hear what you think about Tremonti.

Jooji, you know you're starting to piss me off with your nonsense as much as I'm probably pissing others off for continueing to reply to you! .. and yes, I think you're only defending stapp because you're enamored. I just didn't mean enamored the way you thought I meant it.. jeez.

I never came hear to bash Stapp.. I just chimed in that I agreed with part of the first post about not liking Stapp personally for various reasons. I don't even think I went out of my way to ellaborate until I was basically called a hater and that I was too quick to judge. For someone who doesn't discuss how much she likes or dislikes any of the members, you sure have gone out of your way to defend Stapp's character. Yet you know him no more persoanlly than I do!! So why is your opinion of him anymore right or justified than mine.

I apologize for being part of a "Stapp hate thread". Didn't come here to bash anyone but when I read through everything up to my first post I felt the guy was getting beat up nothing... In retrospect I was probably wrong about his motives and ultimate hatefulness.. but from there I was just defending some of my statements because I keep getting challenged on every freakin word.. Even on the what I must have meant by certain things...

Why even go there about "you should start a thread about how much you love Tremonti".. sounds very immature. I think ALL the band members are talented musicians.. duh. I come to these sights for information and for sharing opinions about the band and it's members. The only time I start a thread is if I have some information to share.. not to gush over any one particualr band member. I can respect someone having a favorite member of a band for any reason they want.. but why is it such an aweful thing for me to have a bad impression of Stapp as a person??? What is it about that concept that irritates you so much?