View Single Post
Old 10-08-2005, 12:18 AM   #186
tremonti4life04
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to tremonti4life04 Send a message via Yahoo to tremonti4life04
Ive made this statement many times, and i will make it one more time. I think that stapp shouldnt do any creed songs. Basically because that is utter disrespect to Alter Bridge and Creed fans. Think about it. If you were in a highly sucessful band, sold millions of albums, made millions of dollars, then split up, would you want one of the other members of the band capitalizing off of your blood, sweat, and tears. Last i checked, Scott stapp doesnt play guitar (very well) drums, or bass....So what gives Goneblind the right to play the backing instruments to the songs that Tremonti, Flip, and Marshall made. Its absurd to think that stapp would do that. Before you think that what im saying is "one sided" think about what you would do if you and one of your friends wrote an awesome story for literature class, and then the next day your friend walked into the classroom, handed in the entire story, and got credit for something that you worked on as well.

Trust me
Trust me
Trust me
Trust me...Trust me