View Single Post
Old 02-06-2004, 11:32 AM   #6
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) Yeh thanks for that, but to say that they didnt have that choice to "chose whom U will serve" is the issue I had. U know what I mean?
Some wont escape The wrath of God my friend~~But He died So all would not perish but have life Everlasting'''''Oh jesus if i had onley knew how muched you loved me and what you had in store for me~~i would have made it right but my soul hell oh jesus you our lord i beg for mercy''jesus christ is king of kings and lord of lords you were the only way before there was a way~~All the dead in christ Shall rise``old things are passed away He shall wipe all tears from there eyes And there reward shall be small~~~Blessed our the Souls Who Dont Sleep~~~ROCK ON SINCIRR haha
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything