View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 11:17 PM   #9
Faithwalker012
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Signs, Signs, Everywhere There's Signs

Alright, I said I was going to give some examples that I believe are types of kind of what it will be like during the time when Antichrist is here during the Tribulation, and what I think we can take out of them. Both of these are I believe fairly obvious types, for different reasons. One reason is that Jesus Christ Himself said it would be like this again at the end. That's one type. The other type is where you would even have an image built and people expected to bow down to that image, or statue, just as it stipulates will occur again in Revelation.

First of all, let's look at what Jesus Christ said as to what it would be like at the end.

Matthew 24:37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
"Noe" is Noah. So we're going back to Noah's time and the time of the flood. Did you know that there's going to be another flood coming? It's stipulated in Revelation 12:15, it's a flood that comes out of the serpent's (Satan's) mouth. That flood is not literal water. What would be coming out of his mouth that could still sweep people away and overwhelm and drown them? This is a flood of lies.