View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 03:57 PM   #6
Faithwalker012
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Signs, Signs, Everywhere There's Signs

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) got ya number of the bathroom wall a lot of things one can find on a bathroom wall Glory To God No BUT SERIUS jason brother this reminds me of a story of a bathroom wall i came acrossed in a departmeant store i wont say the store because i wish to keep my bargians a secret Alrighty there was this entire topic On fogiveness JUST Entire Argumeant Going Back And Forth Between To Writers On This Bathroom Wall And Im Reading It And As I Recall It Was On The Topic Of Forgivness On Homosexuals Thats A Topic That Is Irelvent At The Momeant, Because We Are On The Topic Of Rapture what i found strange Is how this topic started on the bathroom wall So dug In My Purse And Got Out My Pen And Put My Thoughts And Opions There As Well And Somebody Else Came In And Wrote Im Praying For The Person That Took The Time To Read All Of This And I wrote something there To Remind Myself AND I forgot About It Came Back In One Day GLORY TO GOD And It Minstered To Me I Just Thought It Would Be Interesting To Bring Up Anyways Back To The Topic Of Rapture PRAISE JESUS

I don't know how "Christian" it is, but I actually took part in something similar... different subject matter though. When I was in college I believe someone wrote some remarks on the walls of a stall, either something Christian oriented or a short passage of scripture. Well, I and an atheist or agnostic got into the act and kind of had a back and forth going about evolution and things of that sort. Don't know if its my proudest moment, but I guess I got the word out. Someone even wrote "graffiti for the Lord". What was funny though was, I assume it was just one other guy, but obviously both of us made a point to visit that stall, because it was a continuing dialog we had going there.

Jason