View Single Post
Old 05-12-2006, 11:39 AM   #13
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Why is giving so important?

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) Lunar....ur right............LOrd has given us many benefits just to pass his test.................giving is one of his test............u have to part with something u dearly love.............and u have to part with it just for the love of ur LOrd............and LOrd having created us......knows that man makes mistakes and do get lost in worldy things.......in helping us passing the test....Lord has promised for a reward in return..........and in helpin us not to commit sins.....Lord has asked us not to do it just for HIS love ....but in addition has set punishment for that......see.........LOrd has provided every means to mankind to pass his test .................but still we fail to deliver back to the LOrd.........u might see this as a selfish act by a beleiver.............but infact.......its the Mercy and Benefiiciancy of LOrd that is in play.................life isnt that hard for a believer.......
.................................................. .............................. PRAISE DA LORD PRAISE DA LORD DA PRAYER HUGS!!!! I WILL SAY UNTO THEE GIVE UNTO CEASER THAT WHICH IS CEASERS GIVE UNTO GOD THAT WHICH IS GODS Which Is All Your Love Body Mind And Soul .....And You Shall In Now Wise Loose Any Treasures Or Any Rewards !!!!
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done