View Single Post
Old 04-13-2006, 01:04 PM   #3
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The Lord Loves A Cheerfull Giver

AMEN*** God Uses All His Givers In Different Ways if its through money or through just doing a favor to help those in need out God Cant Work unless People Obey Him sometimes we think we are giving more and we are giving less because we dont know what must be given and the most importan thing you cold give to anybody is love understanding God Takes Care Of The Needs Of Those Who Really Need It First and if you feel one person cant do enough then their is nothing MORE PRESICIOUS THAN PRAYER AMEN!!!! LORD I CANT DO IT BUT I KNOW YOU CAN HE WILL SEND HELP FROM HIS HOLY HEAVEN GOOD STEADY PRAYER IT CHANGES THINGS The Lord Knows The Amount Of The Gift That Is Given Blessed is the women He Gave The Penny for it was all she had, St Luke 17.10.14 ....Two Men Went up into the temple to pray the one a pharisee and the other a publician the pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself God i thank thee that i,am not as other men aunjust sinneres or even as this publican i fast twice in the week i give Tiths Of All That I possess And The Publican Standing Off Would Not Lift Up So Much As His Eyes unto heaven , but smote upon his breast saying God Be Merciful To Me A Sinner i tell you this man went down to his house justified rather than the other for eveyone that exalteth himself shall be abased and he that humbles himself shall be exalted
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done