Thread: Creed opinions
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2005, 10:44 PM   #5
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
For God's sake, get a grip man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If everytime you disagree with someone you'll make a thread, Steve will have to set up a section just for you.

Stephen (uncertain) never bashed anyone... and he took the high road after your first thread, a path you seem to avoid.

Let's put it this way: to each its own, everybody has a different taste. Some like Creed, some like Pearl Jam... some like Offspring, some like RHCP... geez, even Limp Bizkit has fans.

I'm a die-hard Creed fan... and never felt offended by his comments. MOP is not my favorite but still I see the reasons most old school fans like it better. Although I'm fan, WAWO is a least favorite for me. See? it may sound absurd to many of you, but still that's my *taste*. You can't do nothing about it.

And Stephen is right... just coz they sold 30 million albums worldwide, it doesn't prove they were the best. Succesful ? yeah. But it doesn't take talent to sell like that... just good promotion. Otherwise - according to your logic - Britney, Christina, Ricky Martin and others would be as talented as Mark, Scott, Flip and Brian.

Take Mayfield Four as an example. They were better than a bunch of bands that are make hits nowadays, but they never got the success they deserved. Why? Their label never supported them.

And I could go and on but it's just not worthy.

"Enough said." (Doh... wtf... like if you were the owner of truth)