Thread: Is yoga evil?
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2003, 01:21 AM   #23
Lady Valkyrie
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Lady Valkyrie Send a message via Yahoo to Lady Valkyrie
<!--QuoteBegin-mel!ssa+09-28-2003 06:13 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mel!ssa @ 09-28-2003 06:13 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Yeah, whatever.

I think what your instructor meant was something along the lines of, the exercising part of yoga is fine, beneficial and all that, but the meditation part, if you are a true master at it and can manage to completely and totally empty your head (and not many can do this completely), then yes it leaves the way open for demons to enter. It doesn't happen very often, and not as much as it used to, but it does happen. [/b][/quote]
By Biblical Standards Evils Spirits, Demons, and Satan cannot possess the mind of a "saved" person. They can oppress but never possess. And for that matter evil thought can enter into your head whether it is "empty" or not. I am a mother of 3 kids one of which is ADHD and Bipolar and I am Biplar and Borderline Personality Disorder as well. Let me tell you that I have tons of things going through my head at any given moment and I have thought of some pretty evil things. And please give me a break when are people going to stop blaming "the devil" for every bad thought. Take some responsibility for your own thoughts people! Geez!

~~~~~I am my kid's mom.~~~~~

~~~My Diary~~~~My Photos~~~