View Single Post
Old 10-11-2004, 11:43 PM   #88
musiclover291
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay) OMG!!! I can't believe the ammount of Bullshit I'm reading... often posted by the same 2 or 3 people...

If you want to stir shit, you'll get shit...

You're blaming Mark... he blah, he blah, he blah blah blah... so, correct me if I'm wrong, but how many times have you seen Mark drunk on stage??? I don't recall any...

so don't blame Mark alone for this... Stapp screwed up BIG BIG time. Can't you reckon that?

The break-up worked both ways... don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of Stapp too. But he messed up... but what's done is done. It's time to move on. Mark and Flip did. Scott is doing it. but you're still in the past...

Dogstar::: YOU OWN!

Yes Stapp made mistakes. But I think the key word is blame goes both ways. Creed was a group a business and Stapp was having problems maybe he felt the people around him didn't have his back. I think that everybody is to blame for the break up Scott, Mark, Flip, Management and Record Company. I think that one person was not to blame for Creed breakup. The public just saw Stapp mistakes out in public. I wish everyone involved the best of luck in there career. However, I wish that AB and Stapp had keep the dirty laundry out of public view when refering to the break up because it takes fans away from the music and just focus on there dirty laundry and I think that it hurts both sides. AB record sales are not as good as people thought they would be hopefully it will climb the charts soon but this week they are at #95 and I think that if the dirty laundry had been keep out they would be doing better. Stapp may encounter the same problem. I have defended Stapp many times on this board because I feel he is only human and he was going through alot and dealing with alot of demons. But the lyrics he wrote as a member of Creed lets me know that he has a good heart and I think that sometimes you have to screw up big time so you improve yourself to be a better person and I think that this is the case here. As for Mark he lost his mother and I am sure that was hard for him and I think that he is a great person I just wish that he could have been more tactful in some of comments but he is only human to. I just think that AB and Stapp have a big battle to overcome with some not all fans.