View Single Post
Old 04-22-2003, 10:15 AM   #10
Yvonne
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Okay, here we go AGAIN!!!!!

Yes, it's true. I heard on the news this morning and on Mancow's morning madhouse that a class action suit has been filed in the circuit court here in Chicago. Not a lot of details tho, but I believe the suit is against Stapp personally and not the entire band.

My question is why wait so long, the concert was in December, it's now APRIL!!!!!!!!!

I was there for the performance back in December and it was not a pretty sight. It was like watching a friend go into total melt down and there was nothing I could do.....so I started praying.

If I were doing a presentation for my job and I was so out of it and passed out and forgot what the heck I was talking about, would I have been fired? YES!!!!!! Doing concerts is a part of the bands job, perhaps they should have cancelled the concert, or maybe even did another one for free at a later date, I think that would have appeased all the fans who were soooooo upset. But those are the chances you take when going to a concert, you might not like the damn show. Same with going to a movie, gee whiz I wish I could sue the writer, producer and director for the movie "Charlie's Angels" and a couple of more movies that absolutely SUCKED!!! Again those are the chances you take.

Again my question is, why did it take so long for someone to decided they wanted to sue????? Personally I'd forgotten all about the show, I've been busy with MY LIFE, that concert has not affected me one way or another, so why are these people broading over something that happened almost 5 months ago? This is absolutely insane. No, Stapp shouldn't have been drunk, over-medicated, upset.....whatever, but sometimes shit happens.