View Single Post
Old 02-28-2004, 03:50 PM   #28
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by SMACKxxxCREED) I gave my Mom a early St Patricks Day present....A trip to Ireland for a week.
And at the Creed show in Raleigh Mark handed me one of his pics and this little girl who was beside me was just crushed because he did not hand it to her so after the show I gave it to her and she hugged me and cried and that got me crying...but it was worth it because I love kids and just knowing that I made a child happy was worth more than anything.

What a great present for your mom and what a sweethear you are for giving the pic to that little girl.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) My voice. I have sung for friends at their weddings as part of their wedding gifts .

Quote: (Originally Posted by SCOTTSMYMAN) I did that one time too! I sang at my best friends wedding.

Kerri and Kris, what a wonderful gift to give your friends. Very cool!!

whitebird, I love that story! That is definitely a unique gift.

The most unique gift I probably gave someone was a birthday gift I gave to my dad a year or two ago. Sometimes I have a difficult time knowing what to get for him but I lucked out one day and came upon something I knew he would enjoy. He's a NASCAR fan and Dale Earnhardt Sr. was always one of his favorite drivers. After Earnhardt's untimely death a few years ago, I found a nice wooden display case with a die cast model of his racing care with a litho of Earnhardt. Today it sits proudly in my dad's office in my parents house.

Relearn Love