Thread: A poll
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2003, 04:34 AM   #33
SmilinSkullRing
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
<!--QuoteBegin-HeadachyMatt+10-09-2003 05:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HeadachyMatt @ 10-09-2003 05:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> well i'm pretty sure creed would top mosts llists if i included them, so i'm asking which of these bands is your favorite, they are all less than 10 years old

LINKIN PARK (i think they have perfected rap/rock, nice meaningful lyrics, i'd say a hard vesion of creed)

SALIVA (not a huge fan of the first album, but the second one is perfect, Always is a great song, Saliva seems to be showing the true virtues of a hard rock band)

GOOD CHARLOTTE (don't care what you say, these guys have got it, and great presence and 2 great cd's.)

PUDDLE OF MUDD (Finally!!! a modern rock band that knows how to right songs, the first album by this group is a perfect set of songs, they show there talents with a hardcore song "control" and a emotional song "blurry")

NICKELBACK (proved they aren't one hit wonders, after the success of "how you remind me" they pulled back with 2 even better songs, "too bad" and "someday" )

i'd have to pick Puddle of Mudd, if there 2nd album is anything liek the first, i could see these guys sticking around for a LONG time [/b][/quote]
Just commenting on the songs you mentioned.

Linkin Park -- I really enjoyed the first album and the second album isn't that bad, but they seem to be sticking to close to the way they were originally. I've lost a lot of interest in LP.

Saliva -- I like a song or two and thought I would like the rest of their music, but needless to say I don't.

Good Charlotte -- They blow chunks! 'Nuff said.

Puddle of Mudd -- I like this group. I hope they stay as a good band.

Nickelback -- I'm pretty tired of this band too. No staying power with me.
The less I find that I understand" ~ Porcupine Tree

http://www.last.fm/user/SmilinSkullRing/