View Single Post
Old 05-30-2006, 01:20 AM   #23
tremonti4life04
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to tremonti4life04 Send a message via Yahoo to tremonti4life04
Re: Scott Stapp Reviews from INXS fans

Im tired of the music industry and the direction its taking. A lot of good bands are being screwed over by their record lables, ahem...

Second of all, and most importantly is the lack of talented bands. No talent idiots that are hitting the limelight, making one album, selling billions of them, and then thats all you hear for the next 2 years. I would like to see one HUGE rock band hit the scene like creed did, and blow everyone out of this mindless indulgance that they've gotten themselves into. I cant remember the last time i heard an awesome band that blew me away. Well, Evans Blue rocked my freakin world when they came out, but now they are nowhere to be seen, i havent heard a damn thing about them since their album dropped. Musicians are becomming too enthralled by their own halo's to truly be great musicians, ill give you an example.

My band played a battle of the bands near where i live, in may. Well, we were the first act up and had an awesome response. The rest of the bands were all screamo, where as we are pure rock. Well, all you heard was "Bwaaaah Bwahhhhh, GRRRRRRRRR, OWWWWW" from these mindless sacks of crap. Not a single other band in the battle even attempted a guitar solo, and to be honest with you, their guitars would have served a much better purpose in this world if they were turned into something like, i dont know, broomsticks and paper. We ended up losing to the biggest morons on the face of the earth, i mean, the crap they played could have been classified as "The sound a goat makes when its raped" They won because the crowd, for some unknown reason, liked them. Tell me now, isnt music more about the art and less about the little rockstar attitude? I think its about the art, but i dont know too many people who are in on that thought with me.

Trust me
Trust me
Trust me
Trust me...Trust me