View Single Post
Old 07-09-2003, 04:38 PM   #932
marlsy
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by devils_here
My oldest is almost 13 and we taught him real early so I never had to deal with any shocking questions. I also think they are easier because I hate to say it this way but they're not going to come home pregnant :embarass:

I also had the talk with my 8th grader early, it was around the time the Clinton thing was going on and all over the news, I wanted to explain it all to her so she didn't hear anything wrong at school, but what was in her journal were words that she only got from school!!!!!!! Trust me I was shocked at the way she said things!!!!! SOOO SCAREY!!! She's not aloud to have boyfriends yet of course so at least I don't have to worry about her doing those things!!!! I hope!!!!!!!!!!

As for girl vs boys, I have 3 girls no boys!!!!!!!! I think maybe girls are easier when young and boys are easier as a teen. My daughter is 13 and a half and this teen thing has already freaked me out!! PMS, moods, depression............ Calgon, take me away!!!!! And I have 2 more right behind her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!