View Single Post
Old 11-14-2003, 09:05 PM   #1
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Rumours about Creed is over are increasing... what's happening?
Nobody says nothing... no official news, no press releases, not a word of confort from the guys to the fans... we deserve some words.

First: DVD... nobody said shit about it anymore

Second: Rehearsing.. people said they set a studio to practice earlier this year, then others say the didn't... and others say they will...

Third: Adam, who many of you know him due his tabs, said he met mark... this is his post on MT.net:
Quote: I was at Guitar Center in Orlando and just happened to run into Mark. I was like a little kid metting my guitar icon. He was there to check out Joe Satriani and Steve Vai and we talked a little bit.

Here's what he told me:

1. His new band will be called Downshifter and will be him on guitars and Scott Phillips on drums. He said he'll have a lot more shredding on this record . . .  Finally he'll be able to show his real skill!

2. According to Mark, Creed is taking a while to get back in the swing of things so that's why he is starting Downshifter.

Other than that we talked about Steve Vai and the Satch. Anyway . . . hopefully I will meet him again soon at the Guitar Center meet and greet thing. Well that's it from me .. . it's been awhile but I've been busy. Take care all.

Adam

Michael Tremonti and Denise confirmed he really met Mark.

3. Scott Stapp Entertainment... pfft... what really is that?!

Uhh... I think if they have a least of considerations about their fans, they could say something to confort us: I don't care who. It can be Mark, Flip, Scott, Michael and Denise, JHMP or Wind-up...whatever... but we need something to chill us out. The situation is not being good for the band as well.

C'mon... and don't come with poor comments on this thread, such as "oh no... / I hope not / blah blah blah" .... right faceless ? do some brain effort this time! Content! Content! Content!