Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2007, 01:16 AM   #8187
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Random Thoughts

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) just one of those days when you think that the sum total of all what you learned in your life stands at zero ........... awful
i know excalty where your coming from its like one morning you wake up and you feel at a certian stand point and from certian aspects of life you know where your at and what your doing...but most the time when the creator GOD ALMIGHTY Is Like Really Working In Our Lifes, things feelings emotions are always subject to change...well i tell ya like this, YOU MAY BE GONE 500 MILES BEFORE THE DAY IS DONE, AND OF COURSE YOU NEVER COUNT YOUR MONEY WHEN YOUR SETTING AT THE TABLE THERE WILL BE TIME ENOUGH TO COUNT,EM WHEN THE DEALINGS DONE,
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You