View Single Post
Old 04-17-2004, 08:24 PM   #26
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sheila63) You're right, Hayley. It was a DSW store (shoe warehouse) and I thought of getting out and asking for directions but I didn't. It worked out okay though. I found out where it is and I hope to go next week.

Today I was out of the house early (8:15 am) to go out with a friend for awhile this morning. Then I went to go get my hair colored (time to cover the grey, LOL) and stopped to do a little grocery shopping on the way home. It was a beautiful, warm day here so just being out driving around in my car felt great because I could roll down the windows and enjoy the day!
I love doing that. Thats why I hate the warm weather. I like it when it cool and cloudy because I can roll down all the window and the moon roof. If its just warm and cloudy, when the sun is away, i do the same just turn on the AC. Weird, but I like it.

I also need to find a shoe warehouse/outlet. Sucks when they are all out of the city.