View Single Post
Old 05-08-2004, 12:37 PM   #26
14Fuel
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Hey Yvonne! I'm sooooo with you on supporting them no matter what. I guess it's kinda like they're the parents and we're the kids in a divorce not knowing which parent to be mad at or which parent to like more! hahaha But we should just support ALL of them in whatever comes their way. And JenRN, you're so right. NONE of us know what happened between them. And for all we know, maybe nothing really did and they just have decided to do their own thing for a while. 3 people being together for that many years doing the same thing day after day has got to spark a change in ya. After all, they really haven't said things are surley over. So let's just cross our fingers, hope for the best for everyone and hope that we all get another Creed albumn in the future! Yvonne did you watch Scotty's movie "30 days until I'm famous" last night on VH1. Well, he only had like 15 words so I can't say HIS movie................but you know how us Creed fans are. He could have just walked by in the movie and I'd still call it HIS movie. hahaha He looked really good. And they picked the right lines for him too. Soooo fit him. Man, you just got your new license plate!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's ok. Once a fan...........always a fan!

-Sherri