Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2005, 03:25 AM   #6561
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by hayley) I hardly use MSN anymore, only on Sunday afternoons really. (Right, Michael? LOL) Well the email address I use is [email protected]. I'm sure I told you that, hmm maybe not, but isn't this telling you something? That I'm trying to avoid you? LMFAO .... well you will always own me, I will always be your bitch. But Michael, well he's just so lovely! He's so romantic, so caring, so loving, Michael, maybe you should start owning me .... lmfao
Oh, baby, baby, baby... He's just playin' with your heart. Normally I would've been very angry with you for saying those things, but I can tell how confused you are. The Lithium is forgiving to his loved ones. Don't worry. I'm 'onna take care of this bastard, then everything will be back to normal again.

Quote: (Originally Posted by hayley) Ooohh, burn baby, burn! A camel for 40 days?
Nothing compared to what we did, though!

Quote: (Originally Posted by hayley) You are leaving? But you are supposed to say here and fight for me! How dare you leave! *hayley starts crying hysterically* if you really love me you will stay! ..... *Muahaha you now have no choice!* Hehe
And he did leave... Seems like you're just his toy after all. But me... When haven't I've been there for you, girl? Count on me... Love.

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor