Thread: Book of Mormon
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2004, 03:36 AM   #50
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Here's another hour of readin 4 ya.
Quote: (Originally Posted by facelessman) Do you believe in magic? haha .
It would be foolish to say that magic does not have power. The fact that the mormon church still exists today proves that. No I do not like it, or indulge in it, because the bible states that it's practices are attestible to God. Joseph Smith would have read that and shouldnt have been wearing the talisman. If he was such a LEADER, he should have been setting an example! U DONT MESS WITH MAGIC!

Quote: (Originally Posted by facelessman) no we dont, who told you that? agian, anotherone of your false information
It's not false. U have no idea about the truth of your relilgion. Your leaders are hiding the truth from you. Have they bothered to fill U in on the whole blood covenant thing, or shall I?

Quote: (Originally Posted by facelessman) no, thats not what kolob is. again youve been wrongly informed
It's a star.

Quote: (Originally Posted by facelessman) yeah, then what do we have to look forward to in Eternity?
Why are U asking me? That is YOUR CHURCHES BELIEF! Where do U think I got it from???

Quote: (Originally Posted by facelessman) no. wrong again. we believe in eternal married. meaning that when you get married here on earth, it lasts all eternity, and you can spent all eternity with you spouse and children. doent that sound good? spending all eternity with the ppl you love.
Man are they taking U 4 a ride. If U really knew the truth, U wouldnt have anything to do with the LDS.

Quote: (Originally Posted by facelessman) so what is this life for? its a probationary period.
Again, its your beliefs. Actually, print my stuff and go ask your leaders about it and see what they say. What are U even doing listeining to Creed, arent U only allowed to listen to stuff that is church approved?

See, it seems that only past generations actually know what your faith is really about, what goes on behind your walls. I have heard firsthand about the planet thing! Why should I believe a word U say! Youre probably hiding the truth!

Quote: (Originally Posted by facelessman) yeah, what does moses have to do with what we see in these days. moses was given revelation to deal with the issues of that day, and the prophet of today (Gordon b. Hinkley) is given revelation to deal with issues of these days.
After Moses died, his "revelations" didnt die with him. They lasted till the new covenant. Quite a long time before it was changed. Not like U guys!

Truly, your religion is very different to the begining of mormonism. We havent even gone into the whole multiple wives on earth issue yet, which had something to do with why your Joseph died didn't it?

Joseph's prison door was left unlocked and supposedly Jo fired a pistol at some of the angry mob that was coming after him, and in the exchange of gunfire, Jo and his brother were killed, to answer your remark...

Quote: (Originally Posted by facelessman) so youre telling me that it was not possible for wicked men to get their hands on the bible, and translate it as they please. news flash for you: it happened. many plain and precious things were taken out. plus, we dont discredit all translations of the bible. we do use the king james version.
Many precious things were taken out of Joseph Smith's prophecies as well, which would have proven that he WASNT a prophet of God, and we wouldnt have this huge mess that we do today!

Quote: (Originally Posted by facelessman) so heres my conclusion. b4 you think you know about our religion, maybe you should read the book of mormon, maybe you should talk to missionaries, and maybe then youll find out the truth.
Who says I havent taked to your trained missionaries.

Do U call your higher leaders bishops? Well a guy up quite high in the ranks that left your church, his family left him as a result, so much for your whole family policy, has told me stuff about you guys that U dont even know yet. I hope U find the truth and the truth makes U free.

ROCK HARD!!!