Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2005, 10:20 PM   #868
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Amen!!!

But God Who is rich in mercy for his Love Great Wherewith He Loved Us Even When Where Old hath quickend us together with christ by Grace ye are saved AND HAS RAISED UP TOGETHER IN HEAVENLY PLACES IN CHRIST JESUS that in the ages to come THAT HE HE MIGHT SHOW THE EXCEEDING RICHES OF HIS GRACE HIS KINDNESS TOWARD US THROUGH CHRIST JESUS i will Love Thee O Lord My Strenth The Lord Is My Rock And My Fortress And My Deliverer My God My Strneth In Whom I Will Trust My Buckler And My Horn Of My Salvation And My High Tower I Will Call Upon Him WHO IS WORTHY TO BE PRAISED SO SHALL I BE SAVED The Sorrows Of Death Compassed Me About And The Floods Of The UnGodly made me afraid The Sorrows Of Hell Compassed Me About the snares of death prevented me In My Distress i called upon The Lord And Cried Unto My God He Heared My Voice From His Holy Heaven And My Cry Came Before His Ears Then The Earth Shook And Trembled the foundations also of hills moved and were shaken he bowed the heavens and came down and darkness was under his feet and he rode upon a cherub and did fly yea upon the wings of the wind he made darkness his secret place