Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2004, 11:52 AM   #39
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
he seals up the hand of every man that all men may know his work and the beasts go into dens and remain in their places out of the south comes the whirlwhind, and cold out of north by the the breath of god frost is given and breadth of the waters is straitened also by watering he wearith the thick cloud and it turned round about his counsels that they may do whatsoever he commandeth theme on the face of the earth, THATS AWSOME, He Causeth It To Come Whether For Correction or his hand of mercy, I Take Comfort In Knowing I Serve God That Is Working On My Case Around The Clock And Knowing The Just From The Unjust And Knowing AT ALL TIMES What Me Done Rather It Be For CORRECTION OR HIS LAND OR MERCY, hehe YOUR RIGHT, PRAISE THE LORD
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything