View Single Post
Old 10-07-2004, 11:32 AM   #63
kariyanine
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to kariyanine Send a message via MSN to kariyanine Send a message via Yahoo to kariyanine
I actually thought Creed would be moving in this direction anyway but who knows.

As for Creed getting back together. I think it is very possible. Yes; all the guys are happy doing their own thing right now but who knows what 5 to 10 years brings. I mean just look at all the highly succesful bands that have broken up and then reformed. Some people have all ready mentioned Van Halen and Bon Jovi. But there are a ton more. Journey, Styx, Motley Crue, Poison and even Metallica has been at the breaking point a couple of times (although never officially). Billy Joel said he was never going to tour again and low and behold 2 years later I was watching him and Elton John perform on stage together to a sold out arena 2 nights in a row. For crying out loud Kiss breaks up and reforms at random intervals of the year. Look at Fleetwood Mac, I think it was something like 15 years they didn't even talk to each other, the hate was so high, and now they are back making records and touring. Sometimes people say things and fully mean them at the time but later on time passes and those things that are said come undone.

It's kind of like this. Being in a band is like being part of a family but sometimes families have problems and they don't talk for years or sometimes ever again. But there is always going to be a chance. And even if you want Creed to stay dead and buried I think that people should at least view it as a possibility, however remote.

What I do hope happens though is that Scott can rekindle at least a friendship with Mark and the rest of the guys because in the almost a decade I followed Creed it seemed like their friendship was what really drove them.