Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2006, 03:11 PM   #1117
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The Lords Blessing

AMEN never look over the blessing of your loved ones and when everybody is together it does create a atmospher of love and knowing your blessed and in that time of togetherness its as unto a fellowship and instead of looking at each others false within own those times we should take that time and gather in prayer as well feasting and games and be reminded of other familys who are less fournate for what ever reasons a family who prays together stays together a family who crys together will sing together, AMEN I Will Praise Thee For Thou Hast Heard Me And Art Become My Salvation The Stone Which The Buldiers Refused Is Become The Head Stone Of The Corner, This Is The Lords Doing it is Marvellous in our eyes THIS IS THE DAY THAT THE LORD HAD MADE WE WILL REJOICE AND BE GLAD IN IT, Blessed Be He That Cometh In The Name Lord HOSANNA we have blessed you out of the house of the Lord GOD IS THE LORD WHICH HATH US LIGHT BIND THE SACRIFICE With Cordsd Even Unto The Horns Of The Alter THOU Art My God And I Will Praise THEE I WILL EXALT THEE O Give Thanks Unto The Lord For He Is Good For His Mercy Endureth for ever Pslam 18.1 29
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done