View Single Post
Old 09-16-2004, 04:25 AM   #72
TremontiRx
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Jooji_2) No....but he's being accused of stiffing a friend for charges for REHAB. If he hasn't paid the bill for the treatment, then I'm pretty sure there is a reason he has been advised not to. I'm sure that will be brought up when the case comes to trial. Ever thought that might be exactly what the whole point of this is? A trial. The same doctor insured that Ozzy Osbourne made it to the stage every nite, by whatever means necessary....why is it not presumed that he was hired to do the same in Stapp's situation ? See that's the difference between us. I will consider every possibility while you only consider the one that you want to believe. You can rehash it every way you want.....but eventually each side will tell their version of the story. If a jury rules Stapp owes the dude the money, I'm sure it will be paid. You act as if you fronted the man the cash yourself.
Oooookaaaaay Where did I act like I fronted the cash?

Jooji, if Mr. Stapp wants to take exception with this doc then it is his prerogative to do so. I don't think ANYONE would question his doing just that. But not repaying a friend who loaned him the money to see the doc?? That's what doesn't make sense.

Seems you're losing focus of the point of the case. Mr. Stapp isn't suing the doc here....the lawsuit isn't about the credibility of the doctor or the merits of his therapies. Mr. Cameron is suing to recoup the money he loaned out and was never repaid. You're confusing two separate issues....actually, I think you're assuming there to be an issue with the doctor and allowing that assumption to cloud your ability to discern the points laid out in the lawsuit.

At any rate, I hope Mr. Cameron is able to get his money back quickly, either through settlement outside of court or through a jury awarded payment. What a lousy outcome for someone who was doing a favor for a friend.