View Single Post
Old 04-14-2004, 06:50 PM   #26
davis creedfan
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
[quote=Mulletman]
and who you say it too.
QUOTE]

See, is stuff like this i really hate, ive modded and been in a few organization things and its exactly stuff like this that tears them apart. Mods think they they are superiour and that noone can talk shit to them becasue they are "special" and they can ban whoever they please.

This is what you call a shitty mod (AKA mulletman) They let their ego grow and dont really give a shit about what happens besides themself. Anyways i think its supid and dumb because, hell it shouldnt make a difference who i say what too. If i insult someone, its just as bad as insulting a mod or admin, noone is better, noone is worst, we are all equal and thats the way it should be in here............. of course its not but hey, what can you do?

By the way, did i mention that YOU CANNOT KILL XTERMINATOR27.
Your more cluless than I thought, the truth is YOU HAVE NO POWER MULLETMAN, YOU ARE A PEASENT and you have ZERO power! BAn me all you want, but im just showing that technically, i CAN talk shit about you.

PS: JHSAHFHK BKHABKJFAJ KJFAKJJ BJKAFH FKJA:KJLFJ:L JLAFML MLAFMML: FML:AM:L: FLMM:FML FLMFMFMFM:FL:AM